Siding ,or wall cladding is something that should not be taken lightly! when considering a House Renovation, fixing the roof and siding should come first. When done this way – the contractor doing the siding simply cannot “mess up” anything.
Most of us have an image of our ideal dream-house in the back of our mind. Thinking ahead – picturing the family we wish to create , we can’t help but having this vision of a beautiful house , bright on the exterior , Navy-Blue, dark orange or faded lime colored roof , a dog and some nice, helpful neighbors to seal off the deal.
In that vision of ours , we definitely see this meticulously composed siding.
Siding is just like the finishing touch to a Nail-Polish job, as it possesses the power of allowing our property to have its own signature as looked at by bystanders. Roofing and Siding done properly is all about that.
considering Roofing and Siding options?
Whatever happens , here are some Roofing and Siding Tips:
- The roof goes before the siding.
- Fiber Cement Siding and Modified Wood Siding are very popular siding materials.
- Siding job should come prior to doing the Windows.
- Vinyl Siding happens to be interpreted as Luxurious , some claim it actually raises House- Value.
- Vinyl Siding is made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
- A Vertical panel is to be installed vertically , and it is also being used as a soffit trim
- Do not forget the Corner Posts!
- Some people call the Trim an “Under-sill Trim” , its purpose is to contain and hold the upper part of the Siding.
We here , at “Supreme Exterior” – BBB Accredited Roofing Pro’s Group , would be delighted to assist you gather all of the information necessary for your next renovation challenge. Contact us and we shall be happy to give you a super economic quote!